New England’s First Grain Share Since 2008!
- A 6 farm collaboration
- Bringing you 22 types of grains, flours and beans each season!
- 5 Types of wheat (*Spelt, *Einkorn, *Red Lammas, *Emmer, and *Redeemer (Spelt, Redeemer, and Red lammas are bread wheats))
- 2 types of milling/masa corn(*Nothstine Dent, Plymouth Flint) and popcorn
- 5 types of Heirloom Beans(Yellow eye, Soldier, Jacob’s Cattle,Red Kidney and Pinto)
- Oats 3 ways(whole, steel cut, and rolled)
- Rye, and *buckwheat
- *available as fresh stone ground flour
- Fully customizable – get exactly what you want and nothing you don’t!
Easy Once Per Year Distribution
- Amherst is the last Saturday in January (2019)
- Lincoln is the first Saturday in February (2019)
- Westchester is the last Sunday in January (2019)
- Hartford Area is the first Sunday in February (2019)