- The description below is for the regular timing option(for Sign ups before Christmas). For the late share option Pick up is by appointment in Shutesbury MA, and grain selections will be more than half of the items listed below. Contact Ben(Ben@localgrain.org) for details on what is available.
New England’s First Grain Share Since 2008!
- A 6 farm collaboration
- Bringing you 22 types of grains, flours and beans each season!
- 5 Types of wheat (*Spelt, *Einkorn, *Red Lammas, *Emmer, and *Redeemer((Spelt, Redeemer, and Red lammas are bread wheats))
- 2 types of milling/masa corn(*Nothstine Dent, Plymouth Flint) and popcorn
- 5 types of Heirloom Beans(Yellow eye, Soldier, Jacob’s Cattle,Red Kidney and Pinto)
- Oats 3 ways(whole, steel cut, and rolled)
- Rye, and *buckwheat
- *available as fresh stone ground flour
- Easy once per year distribution
- Fully customizable – get exactly what you want and nothing you don’t!
- Distribution in Amherst, MA and Lincoln, MA, and Westchester NY
- Amherst is the last Saturday in January(2018)
- Lincoln is the first Saturday in February(2018)
- Westchester TBD